Hi all of you!
Great singers too!
Soon you can catch the moment at wordpress.tv and also what I meant to say here.
Then, I must say, I had the luckiest scariest time just 5 minutes after I left the Wordcamp San Francisco 2011 afterparty for speakers (and singers )
First a girl decided (it looked like her friends were egging her on) to bum a ride—by baring her bum! I couldn’t believe it. She is mooning the street, and thumbing a ride downtown San Francisco at 11 pm, with gaggles of friends crowded around laughing.
While I am getting over the shock, I see me GPS is telling me to turn left, and as I get into the left lane of what I think is a one-way street…I see a car coming for me head on! Obviously this is no one way street. And it is a cop car!
Well, the guys are sitting there, with their mouths literally wide open, and politely aghast ask me, “What are you doing?”
“I’m not from around here,” I scramble out,
“I’m so sorry. I thought this was a one-way street.”
I must have looked nice enough and not mischievous enough, and just plain shocked enough myself that they just said.
“Be more careful” Thanks San Francisco cops! I really owe you one. I didn’t mean to go down that street, and I would never had done it on purpose!
I will keep a list of links to blogs that so nicely wrote up their author experience singing with me at Wordcamp San Francisco 2011
LivingRichlyonaBudget.com blog post
Thetechscoop.net blog post
http://4wdesign.wordpress.com/ blog post
http://instagr.am/p/KRpH6/ twitter photo
http://yfrog.com/kg8czxzj twitter photo
Send me a link if you covered the Summertime WordPress lightning session.
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/M93dA1VeBeE?a Minecraft Mod Showcase : PETS+ 3 weeks ago
- I liked a @YouTube video from @aviatorgaming youtu.be/CyWOmmyC7oU?a Minecraft Mod Review: Super Powers! 3 weeks ago
- I liked a @YouTube video from @truemu youtu.be/5WcmJ9EQukY?a Creature Creation - A Minecraft Animation 3 weeks ago
- Allergic to self-doubt. Literally. Is that possible? 2 months ago
- I can't help it...don't want to-performance is in my blood... 2 months ago
- The cats have gathered. They are surveying the area, dotted along our new front porch 3 months ago
- Good night, and Good Morning 3 months ago
- Life looking up in 2013 3 months ago
- RT @brainpicker: "You live out the confusions until they become clear." My fav this week: Anaïs Nin on life, illustrated by @lisacongdon ... 9 months ago
Welcome to my blog. I am Frankie Gershwin, a Great-Niece of the Gershwin Brothers, but that’s not all…
I sing and songwrite, perform, produce, write and act.
I work for the family as a Trustee, and have founded my own company Gershwin Media of which I am CEO, that promotes the Arts as well as the Arts in Education,. .. I also have a family and five children that I raise with my husband.